Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Long Weekend!

Hello everyone! I am back from silence after a much-needed long weekend. My husband and Dad went to their annual Father's Day fishing Derby on Lake Champlain. So I had a girly weekend with my daughter, mom, and sister. We did so much over the weekend that when we finally came home yesterday afternoon, I was exhausted! Then of course, I had the worst time trying to fall asleep. Hubby had conked out in the middle of our bed so I decided to sleep on the recliner in our living room.
I won't bore you with all the details from this past weekend, but we all had fun. I spent the entire weekend at my mom's house, and there's nothing in the world like my mom's cooking. So to be able to eat her food all weekend was awesome! I hope everyone's father's day weekend was great as well. I will be back later to share some new content but I will leave you with a couple of pictures from the carnival we went to this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment