Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Exspiral Veggie Spiralizer

**THIS ITEM WAS GIVEN TO ME FOR FREE BY THE COMPANY TO USE AND GIVE MY HONEST OPINION ABOUT THEIR PRODUCT**
I had always wanted to try one of these things, and I was so glad when I got my hands on this one! You can use this to spiralize carrots, cucumbers, and zucchini and it's a really fun way to eat healthy. It's really easy to use and pretty entertaining as well. I made some zucchini "spaghetti" with mushrooms and panko encrusted chicken. It was really easy. I got the product in black and I didn't see any options on Amazon, but on the box it looks like the product can be ordered in white, green or red as well. What I found to be really neat was that the spiralizer is double ended, so you can do zucchini on one end and carrots on the other without having to take a break in between to clean it. This particular spiralizer comes with two really cool things! The first being a top grip so that when your veggie gets low you can use the grip to twist it and not have to waste the food or shred your hand. It also comes with a brush to aid in cleaning as well as help poke broken bits through. I absolutely loved getting to try this out and now with my gestational diabetes this will be a great tool to implement more often since real pasta is pretty much off limits for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment