Tuesday, May 26, 2015

WOAH! It's Tuesday

Good evening!
Wow, what a busy holiday weekend. Monday recap is Tuesday recap for this week.

Friday- I didn't do much of anything. I was so wiped out from my glucose test I felt terrible. And later that evening I got a phone call in which I was told I have Gestational Diabetes. How much of a bummer is that!?

Saturday- Halley and Justin went fishing in the early morning, and then we went to a friend's barbecue. It was a great time! Our friend does this every year in May and it is always so fun. There was live music, karaoke, amazing food and of course friendly faces. It's no small shindig, there were at least 70 people there!

Sunday- We woke up super early and made the drive to Hampton Beach to spend the day. Justin and I usually go (without our little one) for our birthday. But this year, we ended up bringing Halley and had a great time.

Monday- We spent the day at my parents house, had some grinders for lunch and just hung about and visited.

This week I have a lot of blogging to do. I have a few products I've received to review and I have to get those posted!

Hope everyone had a great Memorial Day weekend! What did you do???

No comments:

Post a Comment