Thursday, May 14, 2015

Week Update

This morning I had my first Chiropractor visit to get adjusted. As a young'n with unresolved back problems, pregnancy has been hard on my back and especially on my sciatica. So, I got an adjustment today and it was great. My chiropractor was very nice and helpful and came up with a treatment plan. However, due to me not working I won't be able to adhere to it. He wants to see me 3 times a week for 3 weeks and then 1 time a week for 3 more weeks. Which would run me (with insurance) $420. Which isn't terrible, but we have a really strict budget that wouldn't allow it. So I'm going to have to visit one time every other week. I'm a little sore but the pain is significantly better.
Later today I am going on a drive to go spend time with my parents. 
Friday- will probably take my daughter to the library and the park.
Saturday- family yardsale, a bbq, and MY BIRTHDAY!!
Sunday- husbands birthday and a dinner with family.
There's nothing I love more than a busy weekend with family!
New post on Monday? 
Ta Ta For Now!
-NH  Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment