Thursday, May 28, 2015

Cassani Fogless Shower Mirror


*** I HAVE RECEIVED THIS ITEM, FREE OF CHARGE FROM CASSANI TO GIVE MY HONEST OPINION ABOUT THE PRODUCT***


This is a pretty awesome product. At first I though it might be a little odd to have a mirror in the shower, but I actually really like it. Cassani's Fogless Shower mirror gives men the opportunity to shave in the shower! That means goodbye to stubble around the sink! When you're in the shower (assuming it's a hot or warm one) is that your pores remain open much longer than sink shaving. That means it's much easier to get a closer and softer shave! Included with the mirror is an adhesive hook to hang the mirror and an adhesive hanger for a razor! Did I mention that it's fogless??

As a woman who doesn't shave her facial hair, I loved this mirror for other reasons. First of all, it's awesome for shaving my armpits, I seem to always miss the outer area. The other reason that this mirror is a gem for women too is for those of us who have to bathroom share. Since the mirror is fogless, I can use it to put my makeup on, or do my face moisturizing while my husband is in the shower. The mirror is really light weight and easy to take off the hook and prop up elsewhere if it's not being used in the shower. The last thing that I think is really cool is that Cassani's Fogless Shower Mirror is shatter proof. So if you do end up moving it around and drop it, you won't have to worry about cutting yourself or breaking it! What's not to love?

Here it is hanging in my shower!
You can view or purchase the product here:

1 comment:

  1. Great review! This mirror is perfect for the bathroom. My medicine cabinet it always fogging up.

    ReplyDelete