Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Head&Shoulders Moisture Care

I received Head & Shoulders Moisture Care 2 in 1, Co-Wash, and Scalp Soother Free from BzzAgent and Head & Shoulders for free to try and give my honest feedback.
I can't remember ever using a Head & Shoulders product so it was pretty cool to get this one to try. This year my struggle with dandruff got real, so that's another reason I was excited to use this product. Let me just say I LOVE IT! The entire line smells so good, and I was very surprised that it actually works. (Hey, I'm a skeptic!) I've heard about Co-Wash before but until now, I've never used one. I found that the Co-Wash is pretty much just a conditioner, which I was glad because I had imagined it to be like shampoo which makes my hair feel dry and stringy in the shower. After using the 2 in 1 Shampoo and Co-Wash only once, my dandruff disappeared for the day! I am most impressed with the Scalp Soother. I had imagined that this product was really for an irritated, itchy, burning scalp which I didn't have. But I needed to try the product regardless. The bottle says that it is a non-greasy formula, and I was thinking, "Yeah, Right!" I was expecting my hair to be a greasy, oily and disgusting mess. It truly isn't greasy at all. The formula feels so good and smells even better than the in shower products.The product is a spray which you put right on your scalp and massage in. It's absolutely perfect for hot days.
Overall, I was completely happy with the Head & Shoulders Moisture Care line that I received, and it lived up to every one of its claims!

No comments:

Post a Comment