Monday, May 18, 2015

Weekend Recap

Wow! What a weekend!
Saturday I celebrated turning 23 and my husband turning 26 at a BBQ! My husbands grandmother threw a nice party for us and many of our family attended. We certainly were spoiled! Hubby (Justin) and our daughter had gone fishing that morning for the first time this year.

Sunday was Justin's real birthday and our family had the annual yard sale. We made some pretty decent cash and got rid of a bunch of junk we don't need anymore! Then we went to my Aunt and Uncle's house for a delicious dinner! Fried chicken, pasta salad and frosted brownies! YUM!

So here we are back to a normal Monday! Justin's at work and Halley and I are relaxing. We are going for a pedicure a little later today and then we have some serious house work to do!

What did you do over the weekend?
Husband Caught a Pickerel!!

My little fisher! Poor thing was sick with a cold and didn't get a bite :(

No comments:

Post a Comment